- www.ggrecon.com (the “website”) is a website operated by GGRecon Limited (“we”, “our”, “us” or “GGRecon”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12300818 and have our registered office at The Spectrum, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 7PQ. Our trading address is First Floor, Byron House, 10-12 Kennedy Street, Manchester, M2 4BY.
- For the avoidance of doubt, reference to “you” and “your”, in these terms, shall be reference to any end user accessing, registering and/or using our platforms and/or competitions.
- By using our platform, you accept these terms in full; accordingly, if you disagree with any part of these terms, you must not use our platforms or enter our competitions. These terms apply to everyone who visits and/or uses our platforms, irrespective of whether or not you open a user account.
- There are no age restrictions in using our platforms.
- We do not guarantee that our platforms, or any content on the same, will always be available or uninterrupted and we may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our platforms for business and/or operational reasons at any time. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage arising out of your inability to use the site.
- Only one user account is allowed per person when registering via any of the platforms (for the avoidance of doubt this is one user account across all platforms). Registering multiple accounts holds the user accountable to point 4 below.
- All information provided to us, via the user account registration process, must be complete and accurate.
- If you choose or are provided with a username code, password or any other information as part of our security and/or registration procedures (in respect of opening a user account or otherwise), you must treat that information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user accounts should you fail to comply with these terms.
ON SITE INFORMATION
- The content on our platforms is provided for general information only and it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely on. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising out of reliance on or use of content on the site.
- Whilst we promise to make regular updates to our platforms, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our platforms is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure the platform is secure, we do not guarantee that our platforms will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage caused by viruses on the site.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our platforms and you should use your own virus protection software.
- Where our platforms contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked sites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We do not accept any liability for any third party’s compliance with its legal obligations under data protection law or otherwise, or for any loss or damages suffered by you arising from your use of a third party’s site or information.
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our website in any site that is not owned by you.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our platforms, and in the material published on the same (including but not limited to any content, articles and competitions). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all such rights are reserved by us.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our website for your own personal use and reference provided that you do not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and do not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material and/or content on our platforms must always be acknowledged.
- We do not grant you any rights or licenses to use any aspect of our platforms and you may not use, copy, reproduce, upload, post, modify, mirror or transmit or in any other media, distribute or create derivative works of any aspect of our platforms. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use any part of the content on our platforms for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You may use our platforms only for lawful purposes. You may not use our platforms: in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You agree: not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our platforms in contravention of the provisions of these terms or not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our platforms.
- any equipment or network on which our platforms are stored.
- any software used in the provision of our platforms.
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on our platforms, including, without limitation: chat rooms; bulletin boards; or sections giving the ability to submit comments. The views expressed by other users via the interactive services on our site do not represent our views or values.
- We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our platforms, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards whether the service is moderated or not.
- The standards set out in these terms apply to any and all material which you contribute to our platforms (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with the same. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole:
- Contributions must: be accurate (where they state facts) and genuinely held (where they state opinions); comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not: contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; promote illegal activity, sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; be likely to deceive any person or made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- If you are a consumer, please note that these terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- If you are a business, these terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.